HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Ltd IPO is set to open for subscription on November 7, with a price band of Rs 275-290 per share.
“HDFC Life has better margins and ROEV than IPRU (ICICI Prudential).This is mainly because HDFC Life has a larger share of traditional product mix compared to ULIPs, which is essentially a low-margin business,” said analysts from Macquarie Research.
Check Full Comparison of Life Insurance IPO’s Below
Company Details : HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Ltd (HDFC Life) offers a wide range of individual and group insurance solutions including Protection, Pension, Savings & Investment and Health, along with Children’s and Women’s Plan.HDFC Life has over 414 branches and 15,406 full-time employees located across India. Company has over 58,147 individual agents.
HDFC Life is a joint venture between HDFC and Standard Life Aberdeen plc. HDFC is a leading financial service provider in India offering finance for housing, banking, asset management,life and general insurance, venture capital and education loans. Standard Life is an Edinburgh based investment company offering wide range of financial services across the globe. Standard Life is a public company established in 1825.
HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Ltd IPO Details:
- Issue Open: Nov 7, 2017 – Nov 9, 2017
- Issue Type: Book Built Issue IPO
- Issue Size: 299,827,818 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 8,695.01 Cr
› Offer for Sale of 299,827,818 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs [.] Cr
- Face Value: Rs 10 Per Equity Share
- Issue Price: Rs 275 – Rs 290 Per Equity Share
- Market Lot: 50 Shares
- Minimum Order Quantity: 50 Shares
- Listing At: BSE, NSE
Objects of the Issue :-
- To achieve the benefits of listing the Equity Shares on the Stock Exchanges and
- To carry out the sale of Offered Shares by the Selling Shareholders.
Strengths of Company
1. Experienced Leadership
2. Trusted brand
3. Leading digital platform that provides a superior experience for customers and distributors
Risk Factors / Reasons not to invest in a HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Ltd IPO
Quiet Debut by Insurance IPO’s in recent past
HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Ltd IPO review
Comparison of Life Insurance IPO’s