Mahindra Logistics IPO is set to open for subscription on October 31 and close on November 2, with a price band of Rs 425-429 per share. The Mahindra Logistics subsidiary of the diversified conglomerate Mahindra & Mahindra had reported a profit after tax of Rs 60 crore for 2016-17.
Mahindra Logistics IPO Detail:
- Issue Open: Oct 31, 2017 – Nov 2, 2017
- Issue Type: Book Built Issue IPO
- Issue Size: 19,332,346 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 829.36 Cr
› Offer for Sale of 19,332,346 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs [.] Cr
- Face Value: Rs 10 Per Equity Share
- Issue Price: Rs 425 – Rs 429 Per Equity Share
- Market Lot per application: 34 Shares
- Minimum Order Quantity: 34 Shares
- Listing At: BSE, NSE Exchanges
The objects of the Offer is to achieve the benefits of listing the Equity Shares on the Stock Exchanges. The book running lead managers to the issue are Kotak Mahindra Capital Company and Axis Capital.
Mahindra Logistics company provides logistics solutions, warehousing facilities, freight forwarding and supply chain management services. It also provides people transport solutions, a specialised line of business which helps corporate clients move employees to and from the workplace.
Strengths of Company ( Mahindra Logistics )
Mahindra Logistics IPO Grey Market Premium as on 25th October 110-115
Mahindra Logistics IPO review