Shalby Hospital IPO is set to open for subscription on December 5, with a price band of Rs 245-248 per share.
Company Details: Shalby Limited is Ahmedabad, Gujrat based one of the leading multi-specialty chain of hospitals in India. Shalby hospitals are well known for its orthopaedic services. Shalby Hospital had a 15% market share of all joint replacement surgeries conducted by private corporate hospitals in India in 2016.
Shalby hospitals operate across five states and Outpatient Clinics operate across 53 cities in 16 states in India.Since March 2007, Shalby hospitals have conducted an aggregate of 84,579 surgeries, and provided healthcare services to an aggregate of 923,441 patients, consisting 121,576 inpatients and 801,865 outpatients.
Shalby Hospital IPO details:
- Issue Open: Dec 5, 2017 – Dec 7, 2017
- Issue Type: Book Built Issue IPO
- Issue Size:
› Fresh Issue of [.] Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 480.00 Cr
- Face Value: Rs 10 Per Equity Share
- Issue Price: Rs 245 – Rs 248 Per Equity Share
- Market Lot: 60 Shares
- Minimum Order Quantity: 60 Shares
- Listing At: BSE, NSE
Objects of the Issue :-
1. Repayment or prepayment in full, or in part of certain loans availed by the Company;
2. Purchase of medical equipment for existing, recently set up, and upcoming hospitals;
3. Purchase of interiors, furniture, and allied infrastructure for upcoming hospitals; and
4. General corporate purposes.
Strengths of Company / Reasons to invest in Shalby Hospital IPO
Shalby Hospital IPO grey market premium on 29th November
Disclaimer : We are not involve in buying and selling of IPO forms in IPO Grey market.Study the fundamentals of the company before applying for the IPO.