Tara Chand Logistic IPO is set to open for subscription on March 13, with a price band of Rs 55 per share.
Tara Chand Logistic Solutions Ltd is engaged in providing logistic and supply chain services including transportation and warehousing, equipment rental and steel processing and distribution in India.They offers their services to a broad range of industries which includes steel, urban and rural infrastructure, oil and gas, renewable energy etc.
Tara Chand Logistic Solutions Ltd IPO Details :
Issue Open: Mar 13, 2018 – Mar 15, 2018
Issue Type: Fixed Price Issue IPO
Issue Size: 3,720,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 20.46 Cr
Face Value: Rs 10 Per Equity Share
Issue Price: Rs 55 Per Equity Share
Market Lot: 2000 Shares
Minimum Order Quantity: 2000 Shares
Listing At: NSE, SME
Objects of the Tara Chand Logistic IPO:
1. Repayment of Certain Secured Borrowings availed by the Company;
2. Purchase of Capital Equipment;
3. To meet working capital requirement;
4. General Corporate purposes;
5. Issue Expenses.
Tara Chand Logistic Limited Company Financials:
Tarachand Logistic Solutions Valuation (Latest FY)
- Earnings Per Share (EPS): INR 2.82
- Price/Earnings (P/E) ratio: 19.50
- Return on Net Worth (RONW): 17.48%
- Net Asset Value (NAV): INR 16.14 per share
Tarachand Logistic IPO Grey Market Price Trend as on 13 March 2018 : GMP 3-4 INR
Disclaimer : We are not involve in buying and selling of IPO forms in IPO Grey market.Study the fundamentals of the company before applying for the IPO.