NISM Series VIII - The examination seeks to create a common minimum knowledge benchmark for associated persons functioning as approved users and sales personnel of the trading member of an equity derivatives exchange or equity derivative segment of a recognized stock exchange.
The examination aims to enable a better understanding of various derivatives products available in equity derivatives markets, regulations and risks associated with the products and the exchange mechanisms of clearing and settlement. The examination also covers knowledge competencies related to the understanding of the financial structure in India and the importance of the different rules and regulations governing the Indian securities market, especially those related to the equity derivatives segment.
1. Basics of Derivatives
2. Understanding Index
3. Introduction to Forwards and Futures
4. Introduction to Options
5. Option Trading Strategies
6. Introduction to Trading Systems
7. Introduction to Clearing and Settlement Systems
8. Legal and Regulatory Environment
9. Accounting and Taxation
10. Sales Practices and Investors Protection Services